Bienvenue dans notre phare-macie, l’apothicaire des collectionneurs
the-loire
Trehic Lighthouse

Trehic Lighthouse

Since 1825, an initial turret in masonry was built at a place called Turk Bank. In 1865, a new tower was errected with a granite base. It was equipped with a third rate fixed red light. It was electrified in 1950, then replaced in 1963 with a green lensed light.

More details

mer834

8,40 €

Customer ratings and reviews

Nobody has posted a review yet
in this language
Rate / write a comment

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Collection: phares des Pays de Loire

Trehic Lighthouse


Made of: Resin
Size: 13.0 x 7.5 x 7.0 cm

  • Location : Loire-Atlantique
  • Construction : 1869-1872
  • Hauteur : 9m
  • Élévation :12m
  • Portée :18 nm

 

Built in stone block quarried at Batz-sur-mer with metalic top by Chantonay and Jeanneau from Nantes on the pierhead at Trehic to mark the entrance to the port at Croisic and warn of sandbanks on the approach.