Bienvenue dans notre phare-macie, l’apothicaire des collectionneurs
lighthouses-aquitaine
Patiras Lighthouse

Patiras Lighthouse

The Patiras lighthouse is located northwest of the island of Patiras, in the Saint-Androny disrict in the Gironde estuary.

More details

mer887

11,16 €

Customer ratings and reviews

Nobody has posted a review yet
in this language
Rate / write a comment

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Collection: Lighthouses of Aquitaine

Patiras Lighthouse


 

Télécharger les Phares de France dans Google Earth

Made of : Resin
Size: 12,4 x 6 x 5,7 cm

  • Locality : Saint-Androny, Gironde estuary
  • Construction : 1860 - 1879
  • Elevation : 46m

 

The now extinct Patiras lighthouse is located northwest of the island of Patiras, in the municipality of Saint-Androny in the middle of the estuary of the Gironde. The Patiras lighthouse was built under Napoleon III (by decree of 24 March 1860) on the island of Patiras, it was lit July 20, 1879. (Microwiki)